About Angel Trading friend

About Myself

Hi,Im prince and Im your friend and your new Angel.
I have been Trading from past 7yrs and have been trading daily.As usual i was also losing lot of money and had no one to help me.I learnt the hard way and finally identified the secret of trading.To be frank there is nothing big secret,its only discipline,discipline and discipline.

So I decided to help others to face the problems in trading and overcome the problems and finally achieve the required discipline.

In trading there are 3 stages

Stage 1)trading with the help of advises and tips
Stage 2)Self trading by Searching for the holy grail
Stage 3)Trading like a pro

I have passed all the stages and have mastered the techniques and have been making profits consistently.I had attended the Zerodha 60 day challenge and have been getting the winner certificates























My Mission


To help everyone out there to start trading irrespective of which ever stage of trading you guys are.
Im always available to be with you as an angel and guide you step by step.






Comments

  1. I'm also working person Sir
    I watch market up to 9.35am leave to office then can just watch market & msgs through my mobile (few seconds only) @ 10.15am, 11.15, 12.15, 1.15pm, 2.15pm & 3.15pm (every hour) then return to my home @ 5pm after can trade mcx commodity market..

    So can I do trading with any profitable strategy with 1 : 1 risk : reward in equity, option, future, mcx commodity by intraday / swing / positional kindly send me ur calculators / excel / detailed strategy illustrations to my email: vettri2me@gmail.com

    Kindly help me sir,
    Thiyagarajan, Chennai..

    ReplyDelete
  2. very good strategy sir, i have a doubt what to do if open and previous close are the same.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jual Obat Aborsi Cytotec, Cara Aborsi Ampuh Penggugur Kandungan Janin, Obat Aborsi, Jual Obat Aborsi Asli Ampuh, Jual Obat Aborsi Cytotec Murah, Jual Cytotec, Cytotec Asli, Obat Penggugur Janin, Obat Penggugur Kandungan, Obat Peluntur Jani, Obat Peluntur Kandungan

    ReplyDelete
  4. sir please give your email id . so can i out my quiry to you directly .
    i am big fan of your's .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment